• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Karen

Can you please tell me the best way to clear a clogged drain? There is a drain pipe on the second floor and one in the basement. I would assume they are connected. The upstairs is not being used and the basement constantly overflows. Have tried store brand products without success. Thanks, Karen

Nelson

Drain pipes use a ventilation or breathing pipe all the way to the roof,

If that pipe get clogged on top, water will won’n drain easily.

Some roof repair man usually clogg pipes ;check your breathing pipe from the second floor to the roof.
      Good Luck.

Joan Lee

To: Purchasing/Marketing Manager

Dear Sirs,

We are a well-established company in Hong Kong with factory in China. We are the authorized suppliers for the brand of Samsung, Kelvinator, Gibson and Leonard etc. We have more than 10 years experience in electrical appliances and household products. Our factory has molding section and R&D to provide excellent product and service to our valuable customer.

Our main products are washing machine, gas stove, electrical fan, multi-functional pan, rice cooker, kettle, air-conditioner and bread maker and so on so can fit in different segmentation markets. To deeply understand our business, we are invited you to visit our web-site: http://www.worldtradeglobal.com

We would like to attach two pages catalogue for your preliminary information. Please kindly give us a little time to study our products. You may find some of our products are just you looking for. If you find any products are the most interesting. Please don¡¦t hesitate to contact for further information. We have fully confident that we can offer you a very competitive price.

We are looking forward to serve you in the near future.

Your faithfully,

Joan Lee

greg

what’s the best product or tool to use?

Terry

What can I do, to break this up, it is

as solid as rock

Kristen

Our washing machine will not drain. I thought it had finished running, and when I looked inside it was full of water. If I turn it onto the spin cycle to drain the water, we can hear the motor running. However, the water does not move. My husband is quite handy, if someone could tell us how to fix the problem. Any suggestions?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.