• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig

Where can I find a diagram that details how to replace the line inside of a standard “travis style” curtain rod.

Mine broke and when I replaced it, it does not work properly.

Thanks,

Craig

Jim -ATS

They are called Traverse rods because the bracket traverses the length of the rod. These are not expensive, Sears would be happy to sell you a brand spanking new one, and it will work right out of the box instead of trying to make a broken one work for a while…

good luck..

john
      FRITZ YONKERS

WE ARE HAVING A PROBLEM OPENING AND CLOSING OUR LIVINGROOM CURTAINS. THE ACTION IS VERY STIFF/HARD. DO THE TWELVE-FOOT TRACKS NEED CLEANING OR LUBRICATION?

THANKS!

Sammie Drake

Bob, Please , I need help,with traverse rod. Thank you, Sammie

Jill Burns

Having lost the instructions, I’m having a heck of a time restringing my traverse rod for a split curtain.

Can you give me instruction?

Mark

Installed new double traverse rods. Cord was too long. Shortened the cord by pulling excess cord thru where knotted end of cord attached to traverse. Now that curtains are on the rod, when pulled open one end pulls open completely and the other end does not open completely. When closing only one end covers 3/4 of the window and the other end covers only 1/4 of the window. What should i do to repair this.. Wife ie ready to take extreme measures!

Melinda Hull

Help! While rehanging my pinch-pleated drapes, I find the traverse rod doesn’t work correctly. I’ve tried to string cord all the way inside, by extending the rod as far as it will go, but to no avail. Now What?

Unregistered-nomads4fun

Do a GOOGLE search for “Traverse Rod Stringing”

When I did my traverse rods, I had a problem with opening and closing due to one of the plastic fittings being split. It was difficult to discover. The fitting is located near the center of draw. I have not yet found a replacement part.

Jane.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.