• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years, 1 month ago by Unregistered-wearyremodeler.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      thiggy
      Participant

What is this product? I see lots of inquiries asking for instructions for use and where refills can be purchased, but I don’t find anything which indicates what it actually is. Also, since there are no pop-ups on this site for it, I assume that *** **** no longer is associated with the marketing of it.

Unregistered-lg

the plumbers secret is a highly glorified version of a kinetic water ram http://www.drainbrain.com/pro/5waterram.html
      the problem with it is you need to buy air canisters for it while a professional version is self contained.

Unregistered-wearyremodeler

We’re remodeling, going from 2 to 4 baths. My plumber reduced 1″ service from street to 3/4″ coming into the house and reduced the 1″ fittings on my 75 gal HW heater to 3/4″ CPVC. Usage points are 5-50 feet, longest run of 1/2″ is 25 feet with 8 90’s. Assuming good pressure on supply, am I going to lose a lot of pressure from line losses?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.