Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim

I am looking for a table saw for around 500.00, do you have any sugestions ?

Brian Wood

Rigid or Delta! Both great table saws for the price. Delta has the edge, when it comes to accessories. My favourite carpenter, Norm Abram uses Delta, need a better testimonial than that? Happy shopping, Brian.

Troy Buettner

I’m looking for a motor for this model table saw. If anybody knows where to get one, please let me know. Thanks

Bob Chizek

Am looking mandrel bearings for rockwell table saw MOD.# 34-345. If have Ph. # or address would appreciate.

Jeri L Lopez

Good Morning,

I have a Rockwell Model 9 Homecraft Table Saw and in need of a new blade. The saw has been passed down to me through the family so I was not the one who purchased it. Where can I find a new blade for this saw.

Thank You for your help

Greg

were is a good web sight to find parts for a delta 34-345. I know its old , but not obsolete.

Anonymous
      Participant

Tool Parts

*None of the links or sites above are affiliated with *** **** or discussions.tommmymac.us. If the link or site is no longer functioning you are encouraged to send a note to info@discussions.tommmymac.us
      and reference this URL.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.