• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ken Hood

We are remodeling a bath and want to add a free standing 36″ shower stall. We like the product that Sterling has but can’t find any local information. Home depot has very limited selection. Would rather buy from a plumbing distributor who will sell to the public. Can you give us any suggestions as where to find the product. You installed a shower on a show that snapped together. It was new const, but could be used to remodel. Thanks. (the program we were watching was 1991 I think.

Herman Zeller

I am also interested in finding one of these for a remodel project. A Snap together that will go through a 24′ wide door. Please send information. Thanks

Rick Hopkins

Looking for a 34×34 shower stall, either 1 piece or snap it. I prefer a snap it because of the room allotted by the door going into the bath. Thank you, Rick

Lauren DeGeorg

I’M LOOKING FOR A NEO ANGLE SHOWER BASE AND FRAME WITH CLEAR GLASS. CHROME COLORED. I LIVE IN PANAMA CITY FLORIDA. ANY SUGGESTIONS OTHER THAN HOME DEPOT AND LOWES. THANKS

Lauren DeGeorg

I’M LOOKING FOR A NEO ANGLE SHOWER BASE AND FRAME WITH CLEAR GLASS. CHROME COLORED. I LIVE IN PANAMA CITY FLORIDA. ANY SUGGESTIONS OTHER THAN HOME DEPOT AND LOWES. THANKS

Marijane Guthrie- Colvin

We live in a Mobilehome and we now have a tub. I am handicapped and find it hard to climb over the tub edge. We want to replace the tub with a shower stall. It must be in pieces as it will not fit through the bathroom door. We live in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Can you tell us where we might find one? We have been to Home Depot And they just have the corner stalls. We need one that is 30″ by 60″ Thank you, Marijane

Jim Herrick

I would like to install a grab bar in a moulded fiberglass shower stall but wonder what to do with the void between the shower stall and drywall wall?I feel attaching to the fiberglass it would not be strong enough.Any ideas

Linda Ratchford

We are putting living quarters in a horse trailer and need a small shower. Maybe a 19- 22 inch round with door. Could you please tell me where I might find one. thanks, Linda

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.