• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      vince

heard about but did not see the latest show about new developments in septic systems… something about plastic tanks and vertical? leach beds. about a month out on installing a traditional leach system in the midwest and would like to find out more on this other system. all help is appreciated

Andy

I too am looking for info on new style of sepitic system. This is for a friend I didn’t see the show. This system had no seepage bed but had a three tank system. Need to install a new system soon and would like name of system. Thank you

Bob Adair

Andy, Last year I discovered a company from Texas,
      called Micro Septic. Basicly it is a fiberglass
      tank that is like a mini treatment plant, it micro
      waves the waste turning out irrigation grade water.
      I do not have the information in hand but do know
      where to get my hands on it. The last I heard about
      it they were trying to get approval for use in MA,
      but it was tied up in the state house. E-Mail me
      back and I’ll locate that info if your interested.
      Bob Adair

clifford clark

I need a idea for a septic system, one with low matiance, or some sort of septic system that uses
      chemicals to brake down waste.

Shawn Swartout

Somebody told me about a septic system that runs like an incinerator, and I have been trying to find information on this. If anyone knows anything about it I would really appreciate the help in finding out about it. just email me back if you know anything. Thank you

Maury Lunn

I have a septic system with waste water run-off that doesn’t absorb into the surrounding ground due to a high concentration of clay in the ground.

How is the average leach feild constructed?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.