• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      C. Kern

I understand there is more than one kind of sealant. Could you advise on the best type, should you stick with one kind, and are there any that are not acceptable with EPA? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you. CKern

patrick campbell

I HAVE A 16′ BY 20’DRIVEWAY THAT IS 2 YEARS OLD AND NEEDS TO BR SEALED THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO DO IT. PLEASE SEND SOME INFO ON HOW TO.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

martin hauling

my father is in the buss. of pouring asphalt driveways ..and i want to go behind him and offer a sealant to protect tere investment .. i need some info on a good sealant thanks and have a good day

Chip

I am a college student wanting to have a summer job of pressure washing and sealing driveways. I question or question i have are how to get the project gooing. What is the best chemicals to use and what are the typical cost per yard of driveway? Is there a difference in the prices to clean different kinds of driveways? Any additional information on the subject would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention.

mary ann capone

should you use sealant on new asphalt driveway or sealant filler. What type do you recommend?

Sharon Tate

I have a large area to be sealed and will hire a company to do it. what questions should I ask about the type of sealant they are using. Which is the best type and method of application? I also have lots of cracks some as much as 3/4″ wide. What type of material is best for them to use?

Rick Tutt

I bought a home in Fayetteville Arkansas with a long straight asphalt drive. 12 ft wide, 1200 feet long. It was completed in Feb 2002, and we moved in in July 2002. The drive is in great shape, but is turning gray. I thought nothing of this, but recently an elderly man approached me one day at home and offered to seal the drive with a petroleum based sealant that would turn it “coal black” and protect it from weeds growing through and cracks and such. His price was $1440.00

1. Is this necessary?

2. Is it recommended?

3. If so, what is the best product to use?

4. Can I do it myself?

I told him I would thingk about it and went straight to the computer. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Rick Tutt

Shelly

I need expert advice on the best product to use to seal and recoat a 12 year old asphalt driveway. We purchased an existing home and it doesn’t look like it has ever been redone.

What are the steps to prepare the surface prior to coating? What product(s)do you recommend? How many pails will I need for a 16’x 100′ area? Any other tips and advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Eric

This message board is all questions and no answers. Totally useless bandwidth sucking and time wasting message board.

Joe

I have a driveway about 3 years old and would like to know what type of sealer I should consider applying?

Linda

I wpuld like to know how to measure the length and widths if you striped a driveway for the first time

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.