Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Judyl
      Participant

I’ve replaced my mattress for more than 3 times already over the past few years. The last one purchased was about 5 years back. And It has already started to sag and form lumps. One of my friends suggested to replace it with a pillow top mattress. She bought hers from a quality mattress in Sydney. I visited her last day and found it comfortable, but I feel the same when I try every mattress for the first time. So, I want to know, if this one’s durable. Will it be worth my money.?
      If any suggestion, please let me know…

Billy
      Participant

I have been using a firm mattress for a while. Mostly my sleeping position is side sleeping or stomach sleeper. I find it a bit difficult to go into sleep. I have heard a pocket coil mattress can be a good choice, Individually coiled pockets won’t disturb the other person when one tosses and turns. I heard Simmons is a good brand but have heard it doesn’t last longer than 3 years? Looking for some recommendations and advice. Also, where can I purchase the mattress with good deals other than the obvious big box stores. What brand of mattress would you recommend?

Ratsas
        Participant

I found a great mattress for me and my wife. Now we can have a quality sleep every night! A big thanks to everyone!

Stewartbrock
      Participant

Hey Judyl,
      Recently I shifted from my hometown and all my things were shifted to my new home. As my mattresses were in bad condition my mom asked me to buy a new one. Then after searching a lot for new mattresses I bought pillow top mattresses. However, the advantages they bring are subjective based on a number of factors they have. I suggest these mattress because they are giving good support, comfort and long lasting. According to my opinion this mattress are durable and you can move forward with it.

ameliaharry654
      Participant

A few days ago I also replace my mattress with a new one, but I customized it from Black Friday Sale Coupons 2018, quality is great and very soft and comfortable. If you wanna buy explore there.

vijhoni
      Participant

This site is very interesting. Please include us in your distributions.Thank you,

Horea
      Participant

Hello everyone! I hope you would also update your address change as much as you want to change your mattresses! Hehehe. Here’s a link for you: https://www.change-of-address-form-online.com/

Thanks!

Czarina
      Participant

Thanks for this!

ADVContractors
      Participant

thanks for sharing

Jaivi Oxford
      Participant

I’m also looking to replace my mattress.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.