Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Marcus
      Participant

Hey,

I’m planning to renovate my home. I have talked to my friends who have renovated as well as other renovation experts to have a clear understanding of what to expect. I have decided to reorganize and expand the kitchen area by 250 square feet for maximum utility. I’m also planning to repair the floor and make a few structural changes to the living room.

I have rented a condo nearby Toronto Western Hospital to stay during the renovation period. I have a lot of things to get packed and shifted. Residential relocation is tiresome and I don’t think it would be an easy task for me to do all these things alone. So, hiring professional moving service providers might be a better option. Please let me know if you have any idea concerning any moving and packaging agency in Toronto. How much time would it take to complete the shifting process? Your opinions and suggestions will be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Martha Dalton
      Participant

Well, for expanding an old home you should have good ideas for renovating your home by adding new colors to the walls and enhancing new floor plans for each room. You should also consider certain factors for choosing the right flooring within your pocket. For flooring you can install hardwood floors that remain popular. Check out some important source about house floor plan which are made of hardwood flooring which attracts millions of people across the world.
      If you are asking about how much time would it take to complete the shifting process, then it all depends upon renovation. Sometimes renovations take weeks and sometimes months. A professional contractors take at least one week to complete.

ADVContractors
      Participant

thanks for sharing it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.