• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      brebou1

Help! I found an end table with dovetailing, 2 wooden drawers and very carved, decorative legs. It is stained in a very red cherry color and i need to know how to remove the stain. I used regular strippers and cleaned with mineral spirits, stripped again and cleaned with TSP water solution. The stain has come out in some places but the majority of the table still needs help. Any advise? Please e-mail me since I will probably never find this area again. Thank you, Brebou1

Janice Whitaker

HELP – I left a cloth with windex on a corner of our beautiful oak table and forgot about it. It left a black ring – like a giant water spot. I have tried Orange Glo wood cleaner and polisher, it seems to help a bit but not much.

What can I do

Pennell Eppich

Any ideas on how to remove red dye from candle wax on laquered wood table?

LILLIAN

HOW DO REMOVE A CANDLE STAIN FROM A CHERRY WOOD TABLE?

Ted Poole

I have a old oak bureau that was painted, so I removed the paint with a paste remover which worked pretty good, Now the stain on the oak finish is darker than I would like is there any way that I can lighten the wood.

Robert Fuller

How do i get a red stain from wax out of a wooden table

Randy Hughes

I am wanting to remove the stain & varnish from my kitchen cabinets. I have use a stain & varnish remover but it just doesn’t seem to be working very well. The stain on the cabinets is very dark & I want to restain them but only lighter. Please help.Thanks Randy

HAROLD BROWN

A tin can left on an oak table top for several months left a black outline on the table. I have searched every where for a way to remove the stain and have had no success. Can anyone help me?

Dawn Anderson

I see I am not alone in this problem! Over Christmas, I had a red candle that dripped wax over a hickory wood mantle. Any ideas for getting the red stain out of the wood?

gussie

I have formula stains on my couch from my babys bottle how can i get it out?

Nancy A King

I have a bureau stained a dark cherry color which I would like to restore to its original light color. I have tried varnish and paint removers, which have taken off the shiny finish and a bit of dark stain, but the piece is still very dark. How do I remove the wood stain?

Karen

I was given a chair that I told was cherry. It was cherry stain. I need to know how to remove it with out so much sanding. I am afraid that it will ruin the look of the chair and my elbow. Please respond to rooftrussgirl@msn.com

Thanks

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.