• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Christy

Can someone please tell me how to remove several layers of paint from a concrete porch? I have tried a product called Stripeeze, but it is not working very well.
      Thank you,
      Christy
      cmsray@aol.com

Henry in MI

Hi, Christy. Go to http://www.dumondchemicals.com. They make several different varieties of a product called Peel Away. This will be excellent for removing the paint from your porch.

Ask them which formulation they suggest for this application and where to get it. I believe that they will suggest Peel Away 7. Tell them as much as you can about the kind of paint used and anything else about the project that seems important. Tell them that Henry in MI from the *** **** board sent you.

Henry in MI

Jim

Using a power washer will remove the paint completely! And no messy chemicals!

Kristy

I got some spray paint on the concrete outside of my apt. door (spraying cards for a benefit) and my apt. is going to charge me $75.00 to get it off. I bought some Acetone at Walmart on my way to work this am, as they said it would take it off and save me $75.00. Any help out there??

Thanks!

Kristy

So much for a good deed!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.