Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Handyman
      Participant

RainSoft believes the customer service issues with their company are behind them and would like the opportunity to address any concerns with their products. Rainsoft has agreed to monitor this forum and answer questions.

Please use the “Post Reply” link in the lower right hand side of this yellow box.

PLEASE NOTE: RainSoft is not affiliated with *** **** or discussions.tommmymac.us

AWTPLLC
      Participant

Handyman is correct. While RainSoft is not affiliated with discussions.tommmymac.us, we do value the relationship we have with the visitors to this site.

As the new Chief Marketing Officer I can tell you that we take our commitment to customer satisfaction seriously. We have more than 200 independent authorized dealers around the world who represent our brand and the products we have manufactured in the US since 1953. As with every organization that serves as many customers as we do, there is bound to be an opportunity for improvement somewhere along the line. Where we find out about issues, it is our commitment to address it positively and proactively.

While we know that making everyone happy is an admirable goal, it is sometimes easier said than done. We just have to work harder. You have our promise that if you raise an issue or concern with us here or via our email address (comments at rainsoft.com – just replace “at” with “@” and remove the spaces), we will work very hard to resolve the issue.

Thank you!

Unregistered-TTECHLIN1963

RECENTLY PURCHASED HOUSE WITH A RAINSOFT MODEL #A024CT, HOWEVER THE UNIT IS NOT IN SERVICE AND IS MISSING AN OWNERS MANUAL. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO OBTAIN SUCH A MANUAL SO WE CAN GET THE UNIT UP AND RUNNING.

Unregistered-nelirirr2

I believe rainsoft will read this post.
      I need a Manual for the rainsoft ultrefiner model 9596 serial#87610.
      please send pdf to nelirirr2 @ aol.com.

thank you for the help,
      nelson irizarry

vybui1
      Participant

Hi,

I have a Rainsoft water softner, this is the first time this ever happen to me. I changed two filter, reverse osomosis filter, and refrigerator filter then my line got air in it. The water come out of the faucet is very slow, and it stop after a few second. Please let me know what can I do to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Unregistered-Karininmaui

My system is about 8 years old. Have not have any real problems with system, but I do have to reset timer if the electricty goes out. We recently ran out of salt and had been with out for a couple of days. We added salt and I pushed the automatic regenertion button. It has run for over 24 hours. I could not stand to hear it running so I used my key to bypass the system. I did try to turn back on but it began running again. Do I need to call local rep? Please reply ASAP!

Unregistered-orb_12752

Our unit is aprox. 14 years old. Model #9552P the wter lines were all taken off by mistake when the filters were changed and we need a diagram of how they go back our unit is a 4 stage.athis is a unit under the sink, where can we find a manuel on this model. Thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.