Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Unregistered-Martha

Ok, I have an interesting question: I recently purchased an 850 square foot condo. I have central air and was wondering if it is wise when having the central air on(with all the windows and doors shut of course), on at the same time I have my microwave exhaust fan on. I mean, with the a/c, you got positive pressure. With the microwave exhaust fan, or, bathroom vent, etc…, you got negative pressure. So, positive and negative pressure at the same time? Very curious here. Thanks, Martha

HKestenholz
      Participant

I guess soemeone told you that AC is positive pressure. Actually, when installed correctly, there is no pressure difference from room-to room or from inside to outside. Thus it is made difficult to understand why you are enthused about the idea. All that will happen is that air must come into the house from the cracks around windows and doors to replace that which goes out through the exhaust fan.

http://www.heatpro.us FREE heat/cool right-sizing

Yes, you really have to find out the MAKE and MODEL to get good answers. There IS more than one machine made.

Unregistered-phan9095

can you?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.