• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Fran Coletto

I have seen these in Spiegel Catalog, but now that I want to purchase the small firebox size, they seem to only have the large one with mantel included and I only need
      the small brass one that would fit in a brick decorator fireplace area. Does you know if anyone still makes the small gel burning fireplaces?

Jay J

Fran,

I can’t answer your question specifically but you can go to My Favorite WEB Search Engine and enter in +alcohol +gel +fireplace* (‘+’ and ‘*’ included), and press the Search button. There are well over 150 ‘links’ to peruse. (Some related to your question; some not. But I’ll let you sift through them.)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: As you work your way to the ‘bottom’ of the list on each page, there, you can ‘click’ to the Next Page …

art

Sometime in the past West Marine used to carry small gel burning brass enclosed boat heaters, perhaps that manufacture does bigger ones. Try west marine at http://www.westmarine.com

candy

I’ve spent the last three hours researching on the exact same Spiegel fireplace and found the gel is availabe at much more reasonable prices at Jensen Metal Products (800-654-1704) or Vestal FiresInc. Alco-brite.com also carries it. The log sets meant to fit into your existing (in my case 1910 unfit for use) fireplace are available through Sunsor Fireplaces where it runs $140 including grate, fuel box, 3 cans fuel AND shipping. Good luck.

John Rossmiller

You can get the fireplace you want from Sunsor – 262-633-7840 – in Racine, Wisconsin

Melissa Boone

you can still get the small ones at http://www.realflame.com They also have franklin stove types and a scratch and dent area on the website.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.