Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Decesare
      Participant

Hey guys,
      I have purchased a new condo in Markham recently. Overall the condo is really good. I mean, the building quality, management, amenities, neighbours everything is great.

But I’m planning to renovate the interiors before shifting. It’s a 3 bedroom condo with patio, kitchen and balcony. I would like to change the paint and would like to change the carpet. Plus some new furniture too.

I don’t know have many ideas on the interior renovation. Because I Never did this before. It’d be great if you could share some online resources on the interior renovation. Thanks in advance!

RolandJ
      Participant

Internet gives you a lot of ideas on how to renovate your condo. elopecbd.com

Horea
      Participant

Hello guys! I have an about 3.9m x 2.5m bedroom. I wonder how will I renovate this to be able to make it more spacious. I appreciate all of your opinions and thoughts. Thanks!
      Medical Converting Company

ManuelR
      Participant

Kitchens are almost always a main focus of any home renovation. When you’re working with a condo, your rooms will be smaller than those in a full single family home. However, a small kitchen doesn’t have to be dark and cluttered. Condo renovation ideas are all about maximizing your space. Many condo owners decide to utilize an open concept floor plan to let the space look and feel bigger. This is a huge asset if you plan on doing a lot of home entertaining. There are a few different shapes when it comes to the layout of a condo kitchen. Some of them are open to the entire space and others are closed off completely other than one doorway. If you don’t want to knock down walls in your renovation, make the most of a closed kitchen. A smaller kitchen shouldn’t limit you, but rather inspire you to find more creative design solutions. You may be tempted to use every inch of space you can, but maximizing your space is really about leaving blank spaces and strategically using others. You can open up your room with clever design and highlight the shape of your kitchen instead of working against it.

check us out

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.