Tommy Mac Discussions Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum Perfection Schwank heaters 38 Natural Gas Need Service Manual

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      James

I purchased this heater new about 2yr ago and now the thing will not work and the local people now nothing how to fix it. I can hear the relays picking up and it will go through its cycle 3 times and then the LED will blink twice. I need to know what that means to have an ideal of what to fix. So I would like to know where I can get a service manual. I attended a Tech School for Heating and Air 20 or more years ago so I have some know how.

Its Christmas and we are cold.

Thanks James

My advice never never buy anything that can not be easily serviced live and learn. I got this heater and no way to fix it.

Thanks

mike

The telephone number to get parts for this unit is 7137472402 in Texas. They may also have the manuals.

Robert Dinaro

I have a perfection heater model #pw825s1b I need a wiring diagram for this model of heater. thank you Rob

RICHARD PERALES

MY HEATER MODEL NUMBER VFP 32N-B IS SHUTTING DOWN AFTER ABOUT 5 MIN. OF BURNING. IT IS WELL VENTALATED. THE NAME OF HEATER IS PERFECTION

Mike Burch

I have a Model #JK50-1 DSPN

Serial # D8005190 50k BTU could you please supply wtih a trouble shooting manual.

denny jones

i have a perfection heater model #vc220tn-r

ser# e9342817. can this heater be converted to propane ? if so how do i do it

Unregistered-Loki.TX

The ONLY place to obtain available parts is: Texas Infra-Red Radiant Co., Inc. located in Houston, TX. Contact Kent Hale 713-747-2402 or kenthale@aol.com.

Unregistered-BOB

Hi, I have a Perfection Schwank space heater 70,000 BTU Serial # M9473435
      Model # VC270TN-W

looking for a gas line feed.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.