• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen

I want to paint over the very UGLY yellow and blue *plastic* wall tiles that are in our bathroom. Does anyone have any suggestion for a painting novice? Should we prime first? Is there any special paint we should use?

Thanks in advance!

Jen

Handy Hardware Corporation

you can cover the plastic tiles easier than painting them. we make metal wall tiles in 5 different finishes that will fit over most 4 1/4″
      square tiles. all you need is a caulking gun G.E
      silicon place a dab in each corner then press into place over your old plastic tiles.
      metal tiles clean up easily with a soft soapy cloth. DO NOT USE IN A SHOWER AREA.
      COLORS AVAILABLE: POLISHED CHROME ON STEEL
      BRUSHED ALUMINUM- BRUSHED COPPER ON ALUMINUM
      WHITE OR ALMOND ON ALUMINUM.

Handy Hardware Corporation

you can cover the plastic tiles easier than painting them. we make metal wall tiles in 5 different finishes that will fit over most 4 1/4″
      square tiles. all you need is a caulking gun G.E and silicon, place a dab in each corner then press into place over your old plastic tiles.
      metal tiles clean up easily with a soft soapy cloth. DO NOT USE IN A SHOWER AREA.
      COLORS AVAILABLE: POLISHED CHROME ON STEEL
      BRUSHED ALUMINUM- BRUSHED COPPER ON ALUMINUM
      WHITE OR ALMOND ON ALUMINUM.

Amanda Barbee

I want to paint over the tile in our bathroom. We don’t have the time or the resources to replace all the tile. Is there a way to paint them. And what do we use

Jane Menarde

I want to paint over the plastic tile in our Bathroom,is this possible?

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.