• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Sara

Hello,
      Anyone know if his furnace has a filter and how to replace it? or the size for that matter? It has a compartment in the front and it isn’t there. Model # is 117110ESUR. It’s about 20-30 years old. Works great but want to maintenance filter. Can anyone help? Unit is screwed tight on four sides. SHould I get a screw driver and start dissasembling? Helllppp…..!!!
      Regards……..Sara

Donna Haynes

m/n: 17401053110 s/n: AP104904

I am looking for replacement burner tubes for the unit. Can you help please?

Steve Arnold

Donna looks like we are looking in the same places for your burner. I haven’t found anything yet. Good luck. Steve Arnold

Charles Gallegos

I am needing information about the availability and cost for a heat exchanger in a 163-2-075-03. We are Mechanical Contracting Company located in Bryant, Arkansas and need this information to give to one of our customers.

WE Thank You in advance for your help.

Charlie Gallegos

HVAC Replacement Sales & Service Manager

LaVerne Midgette-Leach

this one is approx 40 years old and it will run, get hot, but you have to hit reset several times for it to stay on and push the thermostat up all the way, then it may cut off and on like it should but will go off and you have to start over again especially if you turn it down to below 77-80

HELP…………

LaVerne Midgette-Leach

this one is approx 40 years old and it will run, get hot, but you have to hit reset several times for it to stay on and push the thermostat up all the way, then it may cut off and on like it should but will go off and you have to start over again especially if you turn it down to below 77-80

HELP…………

Rebecca Harrington

I need to service an older model attached

furnance humidifier.

The company was General Filters, Inc

in MI.

I am in WI – Milwaukee area.

How do I find someone to fix this

particular flter not associated with

the furnance Company?

Thanks very much,

The Yellow pages do not help.

Rebecca Harrington

Troy Stanley

I have a Climatrol Furnace that is approx. 27 yrs old. The model # is 0-080-21-10. My problem is the fan will not shut off. It runs continously.

Can anyone direct me to a repair site or give me information on a part or parts that I can replace to fix this problem.

Thanks

Donn Senn

Can anyone provide a parts source for tha above furnace?

Thanks Donn

j webb

Does anyone know if the old Mueller Climatrol forced air furnaces have filters?? If so, where is it located ??….I’d like to replace the filter if possible..cannot tell where it would be on the unit…thanks for any help

Steve Izard

I have a Mueller Climatrol water forced heat furnace, model # 10W-6, serial # 6CK, input=135,000 BTU per hour, output=720 sq.ft.

I started smelling a strong odor in the basement and when I opened the furnace door, flames were coming out of the bottom of the burners and creeping out of the burner housing.

My question is do you know who in the Alton Illinois area would service this type of furnace?

Thanks,

Steve

Cipriani Heating and COOLING

I am looking for a replacement unit for a customer, please direct me to a distributer.

thank you.

Jim Cipriani

President Cipriani Heating and Cooling

1712 E. Royalton Rd.

Broadview Heights Ohio 44147

Joe Casais

Anyone have any idea where to find parts for this unit. The model number is:

218-100

Looking for the bearings, and the shaft for the blower. The blower is mounted in the top of the furnace, and it’s somewhere around 30 years old. We are guessing at the age, but I think that we are close to the year, but it still might be older.

Thanks..

Thomas R Raley

I need parts for the furnace partically the blower motor which is a GE model 5kh43abi249y the best I can tell. Please help

v brouss

having a problem with the pilot going out on this unit. i’ve had the thermocoupler replaced in the last year and just replaced the old thermostat. unit located in a hall closet and pilot stays lit initially but after several hours or maybe a couple of days; out again. i can tell when i get a smell of gas from the vents. is there a way to increase the size of the pilot flame; currently burns about 2 inches?

thanks

vb

Ray Pazos

I need to replace a self contain Climatrol unit, does any body know a distributer i can go to?

Kay

I have a Mueller Climatrol unit Model W145-100, Serial C41X. The unit, approximately 40 years, has works great until last week. The bearing in the Turbine started making noise and the unit is now out of service. I am looking for replacement bearing or turbine. Kay

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.