• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #36849

      is there such a thing as a spray nozzle to fit the dishwasher kitchen faucet adapter so i can use a sprayer without having to take off the adapter.

      it is a kenmore model 665.17822.


    • #183237
      plumber Tom

      There should be a red button, that you can depress while the coupler assembly is connected to the swing spout of the faucet. This allows you to draw a small amount of tapwater, while the D/W is in operation.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.