• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      JR!

I have a wasp (or hornet’s) nest on the back wall of my house about a meter down from the roof.
      How do I get rid of this?
      Or should I just leave it as they will all die when the winter comes??
      Thanx!

Joe

They sell a spray that is very effective for unwanted nests. You will find it at a Hardware Store, a Lowes, or a Home Depot.

Hendrik W. Bisschop

Hi Bob, we have a wasp nest in the ground beside the house on the south side, we would like to get rid of them now. They are not active at the moment, what do you suggest we do, we have had advice from a landscaping firm to pour Diazinon on the nest and that would take care of it.

Looking forward to your respond and thank you in advance, Bill Bisschop

dawn crosby

i have a wasp nest in my loft it is like a little cone, how do i get rid of it.

Christopher Lathrop

We starting seeing a few of these wasp flying around the front of our house, these wasp are about 2inch with black body’s and yellow strips.

My husband has an old truck in the back yard, were he found a nest with eggs coming out of the gas tank. He destroyed the nest and smashed the eggs and sprayed the area with wasp spray.

We are still seeing the wasp flying around our home, it has only been a few days since he killed the wasp, could it take time for the wasp to leave? or could their be another nest somewhere? What can we do to get rid of these wasp? We have small toddler boys and Iam afraid to let them outside.

Please write back with an suggestions.

fran

please reply

Lynne

We have a hornet’s nest inside a bush at the front of our house. How can we get rid of it safely or is it best to leave it until the winter? Thank you

tracey

Large paper wasp nest in branch on ground, when should I try to move, kill it? night? TY

nichole

Help there is a swarm of bees in the roof of my bathroom. They come out all day I vacuum them up and five minutes later they are back. How do I get rid of them they are making my life miserable.

robin barnfather

A wasps nest about the size of 1 and half football has taken to live in my loft. Can I get rid of it my self or do I need the pest control people? Much obliged for any info thanks. Robin

norma mcguire

found a large about 2ft in diam. on the inside of the eves of house. How to get rid of them.

chris

i have a wasp nest over my front door and the stem wonn’t come down. could you give me some tips on how to get it down and how to keep the wasp away.

rita

can any1 suggest the best method to get rid if wasp nest fom roof please

Unregistered-Dqd

I have a wasp nest between my Window and my screen. What should i do?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.