• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary

Hello Bob:
      Our home is over 100 feet from the garage to the bedroom bath. The hot water heater is in the garage, and it takes a long time for the hot water to reach to bath. My question I have a craw space under the house could I tap into the line and install a small electric heater near the bathroom? If so would it be hot pipe into the tank and hot out or some other way?
      Tanks (thanks) for your help I watch you all the time and pick up a lot of hints.

Brian Wood

Dear Gary: I can’t advertise on here, but I do have an energy efficient solution for you. E-mail me your address and I’ll send you some info. Or call me at 318-433 5480. Regards, the Waterguyser.

John Sprung

Gary —

If you have room for it, a better solution is a
      small gas fired water heater adjacent to the
      bathroom. We designed our house with three small
      heaters instead of one big one because it’s more
      efficient that way.

— J.S.

willie zimmerman

I have a problem with my hot water heater – it over heated then I installed a new themostat and now it does’nt come up to the set temp.

Steve

I have a box mounted next to the hot water heater that is connected to the water heater and has two

lines that run down through the foundation. It is electric and has “Hot Tap” printed on the box.

I don’t know who makes it or what it is for. Can someone tell me.

Thanks

Myrtle Nunn

My tank rotted out at the bottom @ 5year old. Is this unusal and what can be done to prevent rusting and carrosion? I have well water. Should the tank be periodically drained from the bottom side port? Please reply ASAP. Mrs. Nunn

E-Mail: Savada1120@aol.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.