• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris

I am removing a drop ceiling and have a heating/cooling duct to hide. I would like to reroute it across the celing in center of the room to the present upstairs vent. Right now, it angles across the room from the furnace duct coming up through the wall from the basement to the vent. Can I reroute it and have two 90 degree angles. I believe this would look nicer. I was thinking of using insulated flex duct and boxing it in with wood along one wall and the ceiling. Can I use the flex duct for ease of use and can I make the 90 degree turns without over restrictiong the air flow?
      The room is on the first floor and is about 10×12. Thank You.

Chris

Does anyone know about routing, and taking 90 degree turns?

Chris Rodarte

I’m looking for a two peice snap type heat trunk system. The dimensions are 6″ tall by 15″ to 23″ wide. I have a head room problem in the basement of my home. Do you have any idea’s???

Mary K

I live in an older apartment where the heat ducts are at ceiling level. My apartment never reaches full heating capacity because all the heat hovers at the ceiling. I was told there was some type of air flow re-direct device I could get that would re-direct the heat down to the floor. Does anyone know what this is? And where to purchase it?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.