Tommy Mac Discussions Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum Garage Door Transmitters/Keyless Entry Keypad

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Unregistered-jszaradowski

We have a Craftsman security+ model 139.53684, keypad plus two transmitters. My transmitter quit working and mom replaced a battery in my transmitter and worked for two days. Quit working again and reprogrammed transmitter but accidently deleted all others from opener I have tried twice to get the keypad and two transmitters reprogramed but to no avail. we are only able to get the keypad or one transmitter to work.
      I Have unplugged the opener from the electrical outlet and plugged it back in which is what I read on a website for similar problems where they called it a (HARD RESET) and tried reprogramming the keypad and transmitters, but still can get only to work at a time.
      Any advice? Need new Transmitters? New Opener? Some similar problems like ours on other websites said it could be a problem the logic board not accepting transmitters/keypads. Could that be the problem? would like to resolve this problem.

doug seibert
      Participant

Your opener (OEM #139) was made by Chamberlain……try their help site/contact us:

http://help.chamberlain.com/help/en-us/landingSummary.htm
      We don’t email….this is a forum….repeating the question doesn’t help

“……measure Once…..cut Twice….
      throw that one away and cut a new one….”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.