Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Unregistered-PinkShellCo72

We bought a Frigidaire front loading washing machine a year and seven months ago at Lowes. The past few loads I have washed, I notice a loud buzzing noise during the drain cycle. It is not just when spinning. It is when the water is draining out, even if the agitator is not spinning. I have NO idea what this could be caused by. The washer is only 1 1/2 years old. Do any of you have any idea what this could be? Couldn’t I expect to have this machine for longer than this before something goes wrong? Should I call Lowes? Thank you,. 🙂

DanO
      Participant

** I notice a loud buzzing noise during the drain cycle. Do any of you have any idea what this could be? **

Maybe something is caught in the pump?

** Couldn’t I expect to have this machine for longer than this before something goes wrong? **

You could “expect” it but that doesn’t mean it will happen. Besides, depending on what turns out to be the problem, you might even be responsible. If something has gotten into the pump, it likely means whomever is using the washer isn’t checking the pockets, etc., carefully enough before washing them. That wouldn’t be a fault of the machine.

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions about the durability of the washer until the current problem has been identified. That will only happen once someone actually looks into it.

JMO

Dan O.
      http://www.Appliance411.com/parts/?ref411=Frigidaire+Washer
      The Appliance Information Site
      =D~~~~~~

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.