• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Booth

I tried a Zircon stud finder on my plaster walls, without any luck. I need to find the exact location of my studs, outside edges and dead center. I’m putting up custom shelving, a loft bed, museum picutre rails and more. How about a radar stud finder, I can’t find one to check it our? I don’t want to make pilot holes in my plaster. My wife will kill me if I mess with here paint job.

Steve:

I have a Zircon Stud finder and if I go to deep finder, it will find anything. Are your batteries strong?

Well, if all fails, you need to find only one to make your calculations and locations.

Ron

I hate stud finders. If you want to save the paint job , try to locate finish nails in the base or take the base off and sersh below the base line.

Ron

I hate stud finders. If you want to save the paint job , try to locate finish nails in the base or take the base off and search below the base line.

Tony

Can you advise me on how to do this? I know they are 16 inches apart but not sure of where to start measuring from.

Thankx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.