• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      B. Hand

I just bought a house that has 4 clawfoot tubs without the feet. I would like to restore them, but it seems that anyone who sells feet, sells tham at a price that I cannot afford. Is there anyone out there who has feet but not tub?

scarlett

try calling Wayside Antiques in West Boylston Mass.508-835-4690–a few months ago they had several feet out on their front porch–maybe they’re still there! Good Luck!

Vicky Trahan

I also need four claw feet for a tub I had refinished. I thought I had the feet but they didn’t fit. My tub was made in 1927 and has four fittings on the bottom for a specific type of claw foot. I am now worried that none I can find will fit. If Chris has more info about the antique dealer, I would love to have it. Thanks!

Nicole

Can anyone give me advice/directions on how to restore my clawfoot tub? I would like to do it myself to cut down costs.

Barb

I need some help trying to figure out what to sell a clawfoot tub for. It was in the house that we bought. We were going to install it, but just do not have enough room. Now someone has inquired as to what we would sell it for. I have been looking on a few websites, but cannot really guess as to what I would sell a used one for. We have the original faucets as well. I have been trying to find a picture of the feet on the net, but have not been able to. They have a circle at the top with an “s” and a line through the “s”, sort of like a dollar sign. It is a roll-top, 65″ from outside to outside. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.