• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Reed

I’m considering using the ucoatit epoxy system on my garage floor, and wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this product. Is it as good as it seems, in terms of durability and stain resistance? I realize the quality of the product is directly related to the prep work done before its laid down but it’s about the same price as a quality rubber floor covering.

dp

follow directions exactly as on can, exacly

applicvastion temps and all the other instructions

makes you house stink like epoxy for a few weeks though, may give wife and kids headaches and other ailments, just ingnore them

dp

Dean A. Braly

Reed,

don’t know where you are but if you are in California I can re-coat your garage floor for you at about the same price with American Hi-Tech Flooring. I’m a licensed contractor and sell and install custom flooring. We travel all aver California for custom flooring jobs and would like to talk to you about your project.

You can contact me at: CustomFlooring@Floormen.net

Dean A. Braly

Bill R.

I followed the directions.The temp was in the 70’s. I didn’t put a car on it for several weeks and the tires still pulled it up,where the cars were parked. also used the non skid stuff. and when the floor is wet it is like a skating rink.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.