• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Yarger

I have a Mark 59 softner from Culligan. It is approx 7 yrs old. Suddenly it seems like it is stuck in recycle. continues to recycle – not finishing. finally have had to bypass and unplug the unit. Any suggestions?

Bill OH

Sounds like it needs cleaned. Had a Mark 79 that was all corroded up. They said it needed replaced (it was a lease deal, was in house when I bought it). Told them to come get it and made sellers buy me a new one (alas, it was a Sears… sigh).

Jeff

I have a Culligan water softner that has a pinhole leak in a plastic assembly. For cost effectiveness, what would you recommend to repair/patch this leak.

Ron Hood

Hi :

Have an older water softner it is a Culligan MARK 2 Model. It does not seem to be working properley anymore. The water level in the brine tank does not go down or refill during the re-charge cycle, and does not recharge at all. Have taken the float apart checked, cleaned etc.

Any suggestions ?

Mike Matthews

Hi, I just bought a new house that came with a Culligan Mark 100. I have a few questions. How much Salt do I put in the compartment, and how often? And what does a flashing Regen mean? Can anyone help me?

BILL

i just got a used culligan 49 from my parent,s they can not find the directons for it ,hooked it up , now have no idea how to set it up , any help out there , thank u

Jim Maes

We are having trouble with the dishwasher etching our glasses. Is it the softner or another problem? The diswasher is a new Kitchen Aid. ????? jasbo

ROBERT S. GOURLEY

my water softner always sounds like water is running and when i’m actually using water the water softner makes a humming buzzing noise. it is full of salt.what do you think the problem is????

Wan Tien

I have a Culligan softner inatalled three years ago. Now the by-pass volve is leeking. Do I have to have Culligan tech to fix it? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Wan

sara

I also moved into a home w a culligan and have called the service people numerous times ……i think this whole culligan is a scam and thier whole system doesnt work. I had a pipe that leaked also and this company should not be causing so many problems.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.