Tommy Mac Discussions Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum Craftsman Garage Door Opener Keyless Entry – HELP! Needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ibrowse

Hello.Recently, my Craftsman Keyless Entry battery died. I replaced it, and now the password will NOT work. I went to the manual for assistance and it explained how to “relearn” a password. However, this does not work! Basically, it said to:
      -Enter a 4-digit password, then press & hold the enter key on the keyless entry pad;
      – From the Door panel, press & hold the light button & press & hold the door opener push button;
      – When the Door opener blinks twice, release ALL buttons [the end]
      I performed the above steps, however, no success! The lights NEVER blink (I assume the learn function did not take). I then tried another technique… Enter a 4-digit code on the Keyless Pad, then press the “SRT” Learn button on the opener itself. This did not work.
      I guess I need a bypass password for the Keyless pad (so I can reset it to a new one), or perform some factory reset. Any clues, tipps, or suggestions?

Ps: I called Sears, but my system is just out of warranty. Of course! Thanks in advance, ibrowse

Mike selvaggio

Bought the openers and the key pad from Sears and had them installed by Sears 18 months ago. My wife pressed some key combo so now both of our garage doors go up and down, not just one, like it used to do. Would like it to opereae only one door.

Help appreciated.

m. noel dy

my keyless entry pad died. i do not know what to do – help!

Unregistered-TERZELESPA@HOTMAIL.COM

PUT IN NEW BATTERY AND NOW IT WILL NOT TAKE MY CODE EVERYTIME I HIT ENTER THE KEYPAD LIGHT JUST CONTINUES TO BLINK DOES NOT OPEN GAGRAGE DOOR HELP PLEASE T MURPHY

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.