• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Al

Hi;
      I am looking into a corn and/or wood pellet stove, there are many brands on the market. Would any one recommend a specfic brand? I would like to keep cost, quality, and ease of maintanence as a top consideration.

Thanks Al

Paul Mulford

Al about a year and a half ago my wife and myself decided to add a pellet stove to the living room of our house. Do your home work: are you planning to use it as supplimental heat or take on the full load. We chose the Whitfield Vantage series because it could be turned down to the lowest firing rate. There are many makes and models of stoves out there we made the choice we did because of firing rate and it’s looks, we could have bought a cheaper stove but it just didn’t look right for our living room. We were also advised that corn will some times leave a clinker and or bind the feed screw. Right now pellets are cheaper than the local gas company for natural gas.

MARK GROSSUL

LOOKING FOR INFO DOES NOT BURN HOT OR CLEAN GOES OUT ALOT NEED INFO ON AUGER TIMING COMBUSTION FAN SPEED

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.