• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      adam hoffman

I’m building a new house in Acton, MA and would like to install concrete countertops. How can I find a local artisan????

John 2000

John 2000

Mike from HOmeworks

Hi Adam,

Try checking out Buddy Rhodes Studios, website at http://www.buddyrhodes.com. They might be able to help you a little further.

Mike

MarkT

Adam,
      I live in CT and don’t know of anyone around here that makes them, so I ended up making my own recently when I renovated my kitchen. They turned out great, and people often think they are granite. I do some renovation/construction part-time (not liscenced) and would consider fabricating concrete countertops for a customer, if the situation is right. Good luck!

E. GELLER

I am interested in:

a) some background about concrete kitchen countertops, how they are made? how they withstand mechanical abuse, knives etc.; chemical abuse: water, oil, vinegar etc.

Cracks? – how are they made?

b)Can I custom order them to be shipped? from whom? different types?

Mary Ortiz

i need to find a local concrete countertop vendor in bakersfield, california or close to bakersfield, california. thank you

Annie

Hi…i am also building, and want to try concrete countertops…I am having my brother (a carpenter) with the help of a book and basic mason skills, build mine. It looks rather simple. There are numerous books out there, look on Amazon.com. Good luck!

Annie

Hi…i am also building, and want to try concrete countertops…I am having my brother (a carpenter) with the help of a book and basic mason skills, build mine. It looks rather simple. There are numerous books out there, look on Amazon.com. Good luck!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.