Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lauraRS
      Participant

Last month, I was a little bit busy with work schedule. I was not able to clean the house frequently. Usually, I vacuum twice in a week to remove the dirt and debris. Last month I couldn’t do that properly and the house got dirty. The main thing that got affected was the carpet. My kids spill juice and other food wastes and won’t clean them properly. Looking at the condition of the carpet, I don’t think it will last longer. I tried to scrape off as much stain as I could, but it still looks untidy. Yesterday, I noticed that some rust stains on the carpet. How can we remove rust stains from the carpet? Anyway, I don’t think I can clean this anymore. I am thinking of hiring a carpet cleaning service in Oakville for cleaning the carpet. How about trying it?

aronfinch
      Participant

Vacuuming daily won’t be able to release to remove the dirt completely from the carpet. Once in a month doing carpet cleaning is essential so that dirt will be removed completely from the carpet. I suggest you to try this company for sure.

emmamary
      Participant

But still you must vacuum your carpets on regular basis and hire carpet cleaning experts only when you see your carpets are needing professional cleaning.

Rifat Shah
      Participant

Hi Laura,

Not sure where you are based, but I can tell you (here in Edmonton) that we use a service called CleanNow. They’re app-based, and are generally available within 30 minutes.

-R

Mikoyesil
      Participant

Hello Laura,

In Edmonton we have carpet cleaners who use truckmounts and those are the companies we recommend you go with. They obviously specialize in carpet cleaning since they have dedicated system in place for carpet cleaning. However for house cleaning, we have a company called Duty Cleaners Maid service that specialize maid services and all other cleaning services.

EricBlair
      Participant

Professional carpet cleaning companies use several carpet cleaning methods to clean a home’s carpets. A cleaning agent is applied to the carpet to help suspend dirt and debris in the carpet.Area rug cleaning NYC help in providing the professional carpet cleaner.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.