• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Angie

How do I remove colored candle wax from oak furniture?

Henry in MI

Hi, Angie. Just rub it off with a piece of burlap from the fabric store. Since you probably do not know what the finish on the furniture is, this is probably the safest.

Henry in MI

Rachel

I am doing a project on what candle wax burns the fastest. Can you give me some info. on what would make candles burn slower or faster. Thank you!!

Pam

I have colored canlde wax on my white wall, howdo i remove it, please help!!!

Lori Starnes

Our Church recently had a candle light service and wax got on the pews. Any ideas on how to remove the way from our new pews that are upholstered?

Connie

How would you go about getting hardened wax out of a cat’s hair?

Missy

use a piece of burlap to rub it off then use pledge and rub till the wax film is gone,

Wanda

I blew out the candle last night. I guess I blew a little to hard cause there is red candle wax all over my white walls…. Please tell me how to get it off

kristen merryman

my 8 week old puppy knocked over a candle onto her back and now has hardened was all over her!! how do we get it out of her fur without having to cut it? please help!!asap!!!!

Cindy

I have got various items that have melted candle wax on it. How do you remove!!!!!!

Mr. S. G. Mitchell

Can anybody tell me how to make a good quality candle wax.

Jane

I have a long hair show dog that just got a candle spilt on her. The wax is all over one side of her. Does anyone know what I can do to remove the wax but save that hair?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.