• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #10499

      I have a house that was built in the mid 70’s, it has a fiberglass tube and walls as a single unit.I would like to remove it and replace it with a steel tube. how can I disconnect the old drain pipe to install the new tube. The house has 2 bathrooms that share a common plumbing wall, but there is not enough room to get at the pipes via the walls. I will be redoing the walls with ceramic tile after replacing the tub. Any suggestion please let me know

    • #162660
      juanita guajardo

      i have plastic walls (3 seperate sections)around my tub and one is warped badly (water got behind it from window) is there a way to fix this myself?? it looks as if the one that needs to be fixed or replaced is under the other two (they slightly overlap it).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.