• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill Anderson

We have a balcony on our house that sees some traffic. The current floor is mineral surface roofing material that has not held up well under foot traffic.

What would be a better floor material for this balcony that would be waterproof and hold up to foot traffic?

Steve:

A cementious material, wonder board, or such, then apply a type of astro turf. This would allow for nice traction and stop any rotting.

I would make the floor out of a synthetic material and allow for a fall so that the water will flow away from the home. Caulk heavily around the seams.

Evelyn Lopez

Looking for instruction with necessary material need to build a balcony that will be 10 feet in height, 7feet wide and 18 feet in length, will have stair case with railing and landing foot, lower part will be enclosed for stroage. Duel propers. Where can I find information with instruction and building code information?

Lee

I have an out-door balcony that I need to recover with outdoor carpeting. I need some information on how to do this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.