• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      RON SCHICKEL

Just bought a new home so I have to paint lots of space. I am a tool nut anyway so I am considering airless to augment rollers and brushes. I know that Graco is the best but are there any good airless sprayers for a non commercial use that are really good? I have heard too much negative about Wagner but don’t know any one that actually has a unit other than that little thing that spits. Would love some input.

fred bock

We are in the process of painting the exterior of the house (behr primer and finish coat – un-thinned) and we are using a 1/4 horse Wagner to do the job. It is just a little small, but for doing your own home it is just fine(we just have to pause to let the pressure catch up)

Norm Ion

I purchased a Titan model 440i, it was about $950.00. It was the best investment I have made to date for painting supplies. CAUTION: When using a professional sprayer such as a Titan, high pressures are used and all safety items must be followed. I just painted a 2 story all cedar sided house in just one day, actually it took about 6 hours and 20 gallons of paint. Another example is when I painted two bedrooms including one closet it took just 1 hour including setup and cleanup, actual painting took just 15 minutes.

I would highly recommend the Titan model over the home remodeling store models. Also invest in a 3 foot painting wand so you can paint everything from the floor/ground and not use ladders, it was an additional $187.00. Heck when your done just sell it on e-bay and recoup your investment. That was my plan but I love it to much to give it up now. Good luck!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.