Wally K

I have looked everywhere for a simple water temperature gauge that will install in series with the outgoing half inch copper pipe from the water heater. I have seen gauges like this on boiler units, and just wanted to integrate the idea into the water heater. Can I do this, and if so, where can I find such a gauge?