Sue La Mar Fincher

I lived in a mobile home most of my adult life and I loved the decorated panels on the walls in the kitchen there were spices and spoons and in the bathrooms there were palm leaves and flowers – I live in an old house and the rec room is a disaster and I would like to use panels like the ones in my old trailer to cover up some of the worst walls – where can I buy this kind of stuff it was super thin but more like a panel than wall paper but thinner than the fake wood panels. do you know where I can look at a book to order things like this?