charisse abillano

I have a brand new home where a burglar pried the back sliding door open. The door itself is still working properly, but there are pried marks on the frame and a couple of holes where they may have jammed their screw driver or whatever tool. I want to either patch this up somehow so that it will almost look like new, or I would like to change just that part of the frame. Are either of this option available? What do you suggest? The house is in Sac, CA