Unregistered-unregistered Dan

I’d have a waterproofing company have a glance at your cottage for black mold. If it’s just the environment then I would suggest maybe getting a Humidex system for the cottage. This is a controlled ventilation system that will expel moisture,musty odors, and air allergens. Quite possible all you need is a good air exchange in the cottage. This system quiet and energy efficent over dehumidifers and never needs to be cleaned of filter or buckets. it’s installed into the cottage and has a duct like a dryer. Any questions please feel free to contact me dholmes@robisonoil.com . Good luck