Jay J -Moderator

Hi Larry,

I searched the WEB and found lots of folks looking for the same info.

One ‘hit’ I got said that a Claiment contacted his Home Owners Insurance Company. It was USAA which is gotten through the Military. Contact your insurance company first. If they don’t know, find someone that has USAA through the Military and see if they’ll contact someone at USAA for you.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: God Bless America!