Tommy Mac Discussions › Forums › Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum › Hot water / water preassure dropoff › Hot water / water preassure dropoff
* Could be debris has stopped up the filters in the shower heads and kitchen faucet.
* Remove the filter screen in your kitchen faucet and see if it had debris. If so, the others are also stopped up.
* At your shower head, remove it and turn on the water to see if it flows freely and with pressure, if it does then the shower head is clogged. Take the shower head apart and clean it. I usually loose the water restrictor.
* There’s also a “Sacrificial Rod” hanging in the water tank that helps to prevent the inside from rusting. If it’s gone, then rust particles can flow into your hot water supply.
* Is your cold water flow ok at these locations?
* Adios.. Jasper