Mary K

I live in an older apartment where the heat ducts are at ceiling level. My apartment never reaches full heating capacity because all the heat hovers at the ceiling. I was told there was some type of air flow re-direct device I could get that would re-direct the heat down to the floor. Does anyone know what this is? And where to purchase it?