Martin Henderson

I am working on windows in a 100 year old house. The inside sash moldings were attached using what I, for lack of a better term, refer to decorative finishing washers. The washers are similar to regular shouldered finishing washers except the are inserted into the molding about 3/16 of an inch. The overall height of the “washer is 1/4 inch. The bottom of the “washer” has a slot thru which the screw passes.

Does anyone know if these are available and where I can get them?