Ms. Kendall Felt

There is a periodical called American Painting Contractor (douglaspublications.com)….it comes out four times a year. There is a company that makes wedge vents that advertizes in this magazine. (I’m a painting contractor)> I am looking for the vents, myself and just haven’t had the time to leaf through ALL my back issues!!!

Good luck, Huel.