You should receive the following documentation at closing: Settlement Statement, HUD-1 Form (itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing); Truth-in-Lending Statement; Mortgage Note; Mortgage or Deed of Trust; Binding Sales Contract (prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it); Keys to your new home.